Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thoughts and Prayers

Every six to eight weeks, I hold a 10-10-10 Card Workshop at my home. This involves up to 10 stampers, making 10 all-occasion cards that take about 10 minutes each to make. This is one of the cards we made, and I'll be posting the rest of the cards over the next few days. If you live in the Minneapolis area and would like to join me for the next 10-10-10 Workshop, just email me by clicking on the link to the right.

This card design was inspired by the Stamping 411 challenge last week. I made the card but never got it posted. Oh well, I'm back to work after a great summer and sometimes the day just gets by me before I get everything done on my list. Anyway, enjoy the sample and your week.




Stamp Set: Thoughts and Prayers
Card Stock: Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Early Expresso, Crumb Cake
Markers: Early Expresso, Crumb Cake, Garden Green
Other: Woodland Walk designer series paper, Medium Scallop Die, White Gel Pen, Circle Scissors Cutter

No comments:

Post a Comment