Sunday, September 19, 2010

Scallop Punch Flower

I saw the idea for this card somewhere online, and I want to thank whoever was my inspiration. I wish I had written it down. Anyway, I used my 1 3/4" and 2 3/8" scallop circle punch then cut between the scallops to get the petal effect.



With summer winding down in Minnesota, I then decided to change the color scheme for a more fall look. Enjoy!







Stamp Set: Perfect Punches
Card Stock: Card 1--Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Delightful Daffodil, Pacific Point; Card 2--Very Vanilla, Delightful Daffodil, Tangerine Tango, Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke
Ink: Card 1--Delightful Daffodil and Pacific Point Markers; Card 2--Delightful Daffodil Marker
Other: Polka Dot Embossing Folder and Scallop Oval Punch; Card 1--Pacific Point Corduroy Brad (retired), Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon (retired); Card 2--Chocolate Chip Corduroy Brad (retired), Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain(retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment