Saturday, July 7, 2012

Daydream Medallions and Stamping 411

I always love to use the color combination of red, black and white, and this card just lent itself well to that color scheme.  I was inspired by the design at Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge 263 and decided to utilize a few of my new Stampin' Up! products.














I started with a basic black base and added real red embossed with the new Fancy Fan Embossing folder.  I used Versamark and black or white embossing folder to stamp each layer of the new Daydream Medalloions stamp set.  I used the new Floral Frames Framlet to cut out each piece of the Daydream Medallions and finished off the smallest layer with a red brad.  I used the Teeny Tiny Wishes to stamp the greeting and punched it out with the word window and modern label punch.

Enjoy!

35 comments:

  1. WOW!! Love the Black, White and Red--very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers, this is stunning, great color combo!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being an Operator's Pick! L.O.V.E your card. The colors are sooo striking. I just got this set yesterday and can't wait to play with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the colors. I'm now subscribing to your blog from SC and hope you'll follow my blog at http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com. Thanks!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete