Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sneak Peak Lace Ribbon Border Punch

 I have finally had time to play with a few new items from the 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog.  This cute box was inspired by a UStamp with Dawn & Friends Blog Hop.  It uses the scallop envelope die.  I then decided to put my new Lace Ribbon Border Punch to work to create a ribbon for my box.  I punched two strips of 12" Paisley Petals DSP--one for the bow and one for the ribbon around the box.  I connected it all with a brad.  It just so happened that the 12" ribbon fit perfectly around the box so I was just able to slip it on.  I also included a picture of my practice bow/ribbon using a retired piece of DSP.  Enjoy!

14 comments:

  1. This is the coolest thing I have seen!! What a clever idea and an out of the box thing to make using a punch!! I will be featuring this on My Crafty Picks #22 with a link back to your blog on 6-26-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

    Take care
    Tiffany
    www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete