Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Delicate Doilies and Petite Pairs--CCMC166

I continue to grab the Delicate Doilies stamp set on a regular basis.  I just love the many different looks you can achieve with it.  This card was submitted for the Create With Connie and Mary Challenge 166 and uses Soft Suede, Marina Mist, and Blushing Bride.  The polka dot ribbon was an accident about a year ago.  I left my black stamp pad open and apparently had a piece of melon mambo polka dot ribbon stretched across it.  It absorbed all that black ink and presented itself as soft suede!

Stamp Sets:  Delicate Doilies, Petite Pairs
Card Stock:  Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Beau Chateau DSP
Stamp Pads:  Soft Suede
Other:  Marina Mist and Blusing Bride markers, Antique Brads, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, sponge, dimensionals, ribbon




5 comments:

  1. Super card! I love the colors together! I also love the way you flagged your ribbon at the end! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful color combination and I love the way you've colored the doily! Too funny about the ribbon, it's a perfect match! Thanks for playing along with us at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you cut out the doily! The blue really pops! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! I love how you colored and cut your doily! Thanks for joining us this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the way you colored the intricate image. Pretty colors. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge!

    ReplyDelete