Saturday, January 8, 2011

Big Shot Project #3

This gift card holder is perfect for a all ages.  I started with a 5 1/2" by 8 1/2" piece of Rose Red which I folded in half.  I used the Top Note die cut and placed the fold right below the edge of the die so a fold remains on 5 1/2" side.  I then ran both sides through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  I then used Very Vanilla card stock to cut out a Scallop Circle and ran it through the Perfect Polks Dots embossing folder  Next, I used the Springtime Vintage DSP from the Occasions Mini to cut out the larger of the circles from the Scallop Cricle #2 die cut.  I just folded the circles in half and attached the DSP on top of the Very Vanilla.  I used the Crop-A-Dile to punch a hole on the fold equal distance from each side and then threaded pretty in pink grosgrain through the holes and tied a knot to secure the ribbon. 

The flowers on the bottom right are cut out of the DSP (attached with a dimensional), and I used a pretty in pink retired coduroy button.

For the inside, I used the Top Note again to cut a single piece of rose red and ran it through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  I cut it in half and then attached it on the edges with mono-adhesive.  I used the Short and Sassy stamp set for the greeting and punched it out with the oval punch and then punched a piece of the DSP with the scallop oval. 

I'll share the last two projects from my Big Shot workshop in the next few days.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment