Saturday, August 7, 2010

Morning Cup

This cute little stamp set along with the Build-A-Bear Workshop Pawsitively Prints Designer Series Paper (Who said it has to be for little kids?) came together nicely in this gift set I made. I love the fresh, vibrant color combination. It's just screams "SUMMER" to me, and it has been very hot in Minnesota recently. I filled the box with some coffee beans and gave it to a friend of mine. Then I decided to make another card with the supplies I already had on my stamping table using the beautiful wings butterfly die. The box is made using the tutorial I posted in July. Enjoy!








Stamp sets: Morning Cup, Just Believe (thank you)
Card Stock: Poppy Parade, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Poppy Parade, Basic Black
Other: Poppy Parade, Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight Markers, Ticket, Word Window, Modern, and Circle Scallop Punch, Poppy Parade 1/2" stitched-poly ribbon, 5/16 white brad, silver elastic ribbon (retired), beautiful wings embosslit die

No comments:

Post a Comment