Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Friends Never Fade

I haven't posted for a while, but summer is my time to travel so I have been to Atlanta to see my daughter, camping with my husband and will be at a scrapbooking retreat tomorrow with some great friends.



This sets "Friends Never Fade" is really one of my new favorites and I must say that it wasn't when I started using it. As demonstrators we are able to pre-order from a select group of stamps sets prior to the release of the new catalog, and I hestitated a bit when I ordered this one. I am happy to report I am so glad I purchased it and am using it all the time.

Stamp Sets: Friends Never Fade, Tiny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Basic Grey, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Markers: Pretty in Pink, Basic Black
Other: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Ticket Corner Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Punch, 5/8" white organza ribbon, Basic Pearl

I hope you enjoy this card and be watching for more regular posts when I return from my retreat where I'll have lots of time to stamp and scrapbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment