Sunday, September 13, 2009

Circle Circus


This is a fun new set from the 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog called Circle Circus. I started with a piece of Tempting Turquoise card stock and stamped the bubble type image in the same color on the right front of the card. I cut a piece of Melon Mambo (In-Color) 5 1/2" by 1 1/4" and used the eyelet border punch on one side of it. I used a 2 1/2" by 5 1/2" piece of Crushed Curry (In-Color) card stock and a piece of Whisper White measuring 5 1/2" by 2 1/4". I used the Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, and Tempting Turquoise classic pad to stamp a variety of circles on the Whisper White. I then used a 6" piece of Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon to attached to the back of the stamped image and used another piece to tie a knot. I framed a piece of Whisper White card stock measuring 2 1/4" by 2" with Crushed Curry (2 1/2" by 2 1/4") and Melon Mambo (2 3/4" by 2 1/2") I used the same color markers to color the greeting from the All Holidays set. The Melon Mambo is much pinker than it appears on this picture, but I couldn't quite get the image photographed showing the true color.

No comments:

Post a Comment