Monday, August 3, 2009

Oval Punches Birthday Card


With summer quickly passing by, I thought I would create a flower card using my oval punches and the new Razzleberry Lemonade decorative series paper. The base of my card is Rich Razzleberry. I used the small and large oval punches to create the flower, and I dyed the white organza ribbon by running laying my ribbon on the rich razzleberry stamp pad and then rubbing a sponge over the top of the ribbon. You will need to let the ribbon dry for a while before you put it on the card as the ink will transfer to your fingers as you are working with it and then will transfer unto everything else you touch! I used the Boho Blossoms punch and Melon Mambo card stock for the center flower and attached it with a Circle Fire Rhinestone Brad. I finished off the card using the Rich Razzleberry stamp pad using one of my favorite sets--Sincere Salutations.

No comments:

Post a Comment