Saturday, January 15, 2011

Big Shot Project #4


I borrowed the idea for this card from someone's blog but I can't find who it was right now.  The Avairy set is so cute, and I love how it looks like the bird cage is hanging from a branch cut using the Little Leaves sizzlits die.  I decided to use a wooden frame to surround the image on this card using the polka dot embossing folder.  I put my very vanilla card stock into the embossing folder and then put a rectangular wooden frame which I purchased at a craft store for about $1 on top of the embossing folder and ran it through the Big
Shot.  This technique allows the center of the wooden frame to be free of the polka dots which creates a perfect spot for stamping in the middle of your card.  My color combtination is pacific point, garden green and peach parfait.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment